Thursday, December 15, 2016

Travelling to Seoul, Korea in 5 days 4 nights!

Assalamualaikum and good day all.

Well, Korea has been one of the countries that I've been yearning to go for yearsssss. Having said that, I put a lot of effort before I actually got to go there; learning hangul (korean language), studying the subway map, watching kdramas and the variety shows and so on and on and on muahahahahahaha. Nampak tak betapa semangatnya di situ? Kah! Disebabkan aku yakin boleh baca dan cakap sikit-sikit hangul, maka trip kali ni adalah tour guide-less. Selama ni ikut trip ber-tour guide ke Kemboja, Vietnam dan Beijing. Tapi kali ni gamble jalan sendiri je huhu.

I'd like to divide my trip experience into several blog entries, senang sikit nak baca.

Alright, if you wanna know about the flight tickets I bought, click here.
If you wanna read about the hotel I stayed, click here.
If you wanna travel by the public transport like I did, click here.
If you wanna taste the food I tried, click here.
If you wanna go to the places I've been to, click Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5.

Have fun!


안녕...

1 comment:

ezza said...

Baca dah semua. Thank you for sharing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Should share tips on bawak anak jalan 😆 you go blogger 😍